Things to Show that World That Christians Can Live on the Edge, Too!!!
gleaned from the Internet
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Insist that your email address is [email protected]
or [email protected]
4) Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5) Encourage your colleagues to join you in a little synchronized chair dancing.
6) Put a garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
7) Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
8) Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
9) Reply to everything someone says with "That's what you think."
10) Finish all sentences with "in accordance with prophecy."
11) Don't use any punctuation
12) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
13) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
14) Sing along at the opera.
15) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
16) Find out where your boss shops and buy exactly the same outfits. Wear them one day after your boss does. This is especially effective if your boss is of the opposite gender.
17) Put mosquito netting around your cubicle. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
18) Call the psychic hotline and don't say anything.
19) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I won! I won! Third time this week!!!"
20) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "They're loose! They're loose!!!"
21) Tell your boss, "It's not the voices in my head that are bothering me. It's the voices in your head that do."
22) Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."